This qualification qualifies the student as a body therapist. Our School can qualify students to an industry-recognised international level. This Diploma will allow the therapist to practice as a massage therapist or she can also work in a spa. However, prior to achieving such a Diploma it is recommended to have a qualification in Aesthetics.
The Body Therapy (Physiatrics) Diploma is approved by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC).
Students attending this qualification will cover:
– Histology – Endocrine system
– Skeletal system – Digestive system
– Muscular system – Diet & Nutrition
– Neurological system – Electricity
– Vascular system – Electrical equipment
– Lymphatic system
– Swedish body massage – Heat treatments
– Electrical body therapy – Spa treatments
This course is spread over a period of nine months
Morning course: Evening course:
Mon and Wed 9:15 am – 12:45 pm Mon and Wed 5:30 pm – 8:30pm
Monday – morning and evening Wednesday – morning and evening
Course starts in the 25th September